“Cuts 4 a Cause”
Hair Restoration Certification Program
We invite you to join Go Green Salon in supporting Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan by attending the “Cuts 4 a Cause” Hair Restoration Certification Program to help further assist children of Michigan. If you complete the Cuts 4 a Cause application through Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan, your space will be reserved for the next session.
All facets will be covered including:
- Contact with child and adult patients.
- Donors, funding, community outreach.
- Wig measurement, ordering, cutting, and styling.
Along with the appearance-related challenges caused by treatment, we will address the psychological, social and emotional side effects hair loss has on our kids and adults.
After completing the course, each individual will be evaluated and certification will be awarded. Members of our team have graduated from this class!
With each application, Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan requests a non-refundable deposit of $300 to secure a place in the program. The balance of $300 will be due at the first class for your kit which is mandatory. Checks can be made out to Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan. There is no additional fee for the 16-hour class itself as you will be donating 16 hours back to the program.
You will receive the following in your kit:
- Deluxe Long Neck Canvas Block Head
- Child Size Head form with Professional Clamp
- 5-1/2″ Senshu scissors with case
- Razor & blades
- Wig Shampoo & Conditioner
- Wire Brush, Drying Rack, Chin Strap & Netted Cap
- Detangler Comb, Small Paddle Brush
- Wig T-pins (1/2 lb box), Styrofoam Head & Sleep Cap
- Cotton Wig Liner
- Spray Bottle, Lift Comb
- 2 Demo Wigs (1 human & 1 synthetic), wig case
- Books and Teaching Materials
Upon receipt of your deposit and application, we will mail you a full information packet with other necessary documentation. A current resume will also be needed to share with other professionals in the class.